Enhance your GHC experience by connecting with our online community before, during and after the conference.
Share conference news, find rides or roommates, build your professional network, or discuss how to get the most out of the conference.
- FACEBOOK: Check out the Grace Hopper Celebration page on Facebook and like the page for updates in your Facebook news feed.
- LINKEDIN: Join the Anita Borg Institute group on LinkedIn to make professional connections with more than 12,000 technical women and diversity advocates. Then join the Grace Hopper Celebration subgroup to connect with the GHC community on LinkedIn.
- TWITTER: Follow GHC updates on Twitter. Then join the conference Twitter stream by using the #GHC15 hashtag.
SHARE THE EXPERIENCE
Conference attendees share their perspectives through blogging, photos, and videos. Share your own perspective through comments or by contributing your own content.
- BLOGGING: Follow our GHC Bloggers. Tag your own conference-related blog posts with ghc15 to make them easy for others to find. Presenters are particularly encouraged to blog about their topics.
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE. PROMOTE YOUR WORK.
- WIKI: GHC speakers, presenters and attendees are encouraged to share their conference slides and notes on the Anita Borg Institute’s GHC wiki pages.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Many members of Systers and other Systers communities including LiC, LGBT, and Black Women in Computing, ResearcHers, Student ResearcHers, and Entrepreneurs are active participants in the Grace Hopper conference. For more ways to connect online with our community of technical women and their advocates see the Anita Borg Institute Community Get Involved page.