Levels And Benefits & Sign Up Form
Sponsors of the Grace Hopper Celebration are recognized as leaders in diversity. The benefits of sponsoring the conference are many and highlight your commitment to increasing the impact of women in technology.
- Interaction with a large, dynamic group of top technical women
- A place to showcase your senior women and your commitment to their success
- Affiliation with a scholarship program for young technical women
- The opportunity to send a strong recruitment message on your current and future needs
Read the 2012 Grace Hopper Celebration Evaluation and Impact Report (coming in January) to see attendee demographics, and the overall impact of the conference.
Sponsorship is now open through July 12, 2013.
- Download the Corporate Sponsor Levels and Benefits
- Download the Corporate Sponsor Datasheet for additional recruitment, retention and advancement advantages of sponsorship.
- Download the Academic Sponsor Levels and Benefits
- Download the Academic Sponsor Datasheet for additional recruitment, retention and advancement advantages of sponsorship.
National and Academic Lab Sponsorship
- At a special rate of $4,200 this sponsorship package includes:
- 10’x 10’ career fair booth with carpet and 10amps of electricity
- 2 conference registration passes to manage the career fair booth
- Profile in the career fair guide
- Logo visibility in the printed program, general session, sponsor webpage
- Access to the resume database from September 25 – December 31, 2013
- Option to underwrite additional conference activities
- Labs also have the option to sign up as Gold, Silver, or Bronze Corporate Sponsors to receive the benefits associated with those levels.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
In addition to event sponsorships, anyone can underwrite conference items and activities including student scholarships, special luncheons, awards, childcare, and more.
See the complete list of Additional Sponsorship Opportunities.
Grace Hopper Celebration sponsorships are non-refundable.