Levels and Benefits
Sponsors of the Grace Hopper Celebration are recognized as leaders in diversity. The benefits of sponsoring the conference are many and highlight your commitment to increasing the impact of women in technology.
- Interaction with a large, dynamic group of top technical women
- A place to showcase your senior women and your commitment to their success
- Affiliation with a scholarship program for young technical women
- The opportunity to send a strong recruitment message on your current and future needs
Read the¬†2010 Grace Hopper Celebration Evaluation and Impact Report to see the attendee demographics, and overall impact of the conference.
Sponsorships¬†are now closed.
- Download the corporate sponsorship levels and benefits
- Download the Corporate Sponsor Datasheet for additional recruitment, retention and advancement advantages of sponsorship.
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to better support our academic sponsors, we have replaced¬†student scholarships with registration discounts. ¬†This change will allow¬†academic sponsors to send as many students as they want to GHC, and also manage registration, hotel, and travel directly for their group.
- Download the academic sponsorship levels and benefits
- Download the Academic Sponsor Datasheet for additional recruitment, retention and advancement advantages of sponsorship.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
In addition to event sponsorships, any organization, company, or academic institution is invited to underwrite conference items and activities, including international and domestic scholarships, special luncheons, awards, childcare, and more. ¬†See the complete list of additional sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact Cara de Urioste for additional information.
Grace Hopper Celebration sponsorships are non-refundable.