GHC Community: Community Home
|Enhance your GHC 2010 experience by connecting with our online community before, during and after the conference.
Share conference news, find rides or roommates, build your professional network, or discuss how to get the most out of the conference.
Share the Experience
Conference attendees share their perspectives through blogging, photos, and videos. Share your own perspective through comments or by contributing your own content.
- BLOGGING: Follow our GHC Bloggers (or be one of them!). Tag your own conference-related blog posts with ghc10 to make them easy for others to find. Presenters are particularly encouraged to blog about their topics. And consider volunteering to blog about specific assigned sessions as one of our Community Volunteers.
- PHOTOS: Share your GHC 2010 photos with the Grace Hopper Celebration 2010 group on Flickr. Tag your photos ghc10 to make them easy for others to find.
- VIDEOS: Share your GHC 2010 videos with the Grace Hopper Celebration 2010 group on YouTube. Tag your videos ghc10 to make them easy for others to find.
Share Your Knowledge. Promote Your Work.
- WIKI: GHC speakers, presenters and attendees are encouraged to share their conference slides and notes on the Anita Borg Institute’s GHC wiki pages. Consider volunteering to take notes on specific assigned sessions as one of our Community Volunteers.
- COMMUNITY EVANGELISTS: If you’re active in more than one of our online communities, help us spread the word and assist other attendees in their use. See the Community Volunteers page for more information or to apply.
Get Started Today!
If you’re new to social networking and Web 2.0, check out our Getting Started page.
For more ways to connect online with our community of technical women and their advocates see the Anita Borg Institute Community Connect page.
Questions on the GHC Community? Contact Us
The Grace Hopper Celebration Communities are supported by Juniper Networks.