This is an archival site. Please visit the current site at gracehopper.org.
2008 Conference Information: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What meals are included in conference registration at no extra charge?
- October 1st: hors d’oeuvres during the evening reception
October 2nd: continential breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres during the evening reception prior to the Awards Ceremony
October 3rd: continential breakfast, lunch, dinner at the Sponsor Night event
October 4th: continential breakfast
- How do I register for the Awards Ceremony? How much does it cost?
- The Awards Ceremony is included in the price of the full conference registration. There is no additional cost.
- How do I register for the Platinum Sponsor Night event?
- Admission to the Platinum Sponsor Night event is included for all types of conference registration, there is no additional charge.
- How much does it cost to attend the Women of Color luncheon? How do I register for it?
- The Women of Color lunch is free of charge. If you are interested in attending, please select ‘yes’ in this section of the online conference registration form. Space is limited, and all attendees will be notified in September.
- As a scholarship recipient where can I find answers about the scholarship process?
- Visit the student scholarship FAQ.
- How can I see my reviews?
- You can see your reviews by logging into the submissions site. Under the “My Submissions” tab you can see a review of your proposal by clicking the appropriate “reviews” link.
- When am I scheduled to present?
- Please check the program schedule for session titles, times, locations, etc. You will also receive additional information via email from conference organizers as the program is finalized. Remember, the agenda is subject to change. If your availability is limited, you should notify us as soon as possible.
- What equipment will I have access to during my presentation?
- Every room will be equipped with a projector, screen, podium, and microphone.
- Also see Information for Presenters.